Friday, September 1, 2017

Nurses needed in Texas

I have received emails from companies I have worked for in the past as a traveling nurse today requesting help in Texas. They are needing nurses who will work 64 hours a week and willing to live in the hospitals or motels for one month. I wish I could but don't think I could work that many hours a week even for $4800 per week. Things have to be tough right now and regular staff are just trying to deal with their own lives.
 
In the past, I worked in California during the fires so regular staff could deal with their tragedies and was glad to be there as ash was falling on our car and air deemed too dirty to breath.  
 
Any nurses or other medical staff out there up for the challenge, let me know and I will get you in touch with the right people. This will be a long and trying time for our friends in Texas and LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cuenca, Ecuador

An Expat Destination The morning after returning to Quito we boarded an hour-long flight to Cuenca. Driving up the winding roads would have ...