Monday, June 10, 2013

Victoria, BC

I always wanted to see Vancouver Island, British Columbia. This was my chance. On my days off from work, we would go to the northern section of the Olympic Peninsula. This time we took a day to ride the Blackball Ferry to Victoria.
Once again, we loaded the bikes on the ferry and headed north. The ride was 90 minutes across the Strait de Juan de Fuca. We met some very nice people from Sequim that gave us some tips on where to have lunch and ride our bikes.
It happened to be a very nice day. The cyclists were out in full force.
I hope to return someday. I don't think we saw the tip of the iceberg. What another great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cuenca, Ecuador

An Expat Destination The morning after returning to Quito we boarded an hour-long flight to Cuenca. Driving up the winding roads would have ...